Quality Finish Carpentry and Handyman Services for Your Home
Specializing in smaller carpentry and handyman projects, Steve knows where his experience lies and will be candid about his ability to handle your home project. Steve won’t take a project that he can’t complete to his own high standards. If your renovation or repair is outside of Steve’s expertise, he will happily refer you to other sources.
General Carpentry and Woodworking
Do you need your new, larger microwave or refrigerator to fit where the old one was? Maybe you’d like to redo some base or casing in your home. With extensive finish carpentry experience, Steve can tackle most woodworking projects and can blend the modifications to look like they have always been a part of your San Diego home.
Here are just a few examples of carpentry and handyman projects Steve provides:
- Install/repair base, casing, skirt boards and crown molding
- Modify wall units for new flat screens
- Install custom built-ins and desk tops
- Install custom shelves and bookshelves
- Pet doors, enclosures and gates
- Repair interior and exterior wood economically
- Bottom of sink cabinet repairs
- Install/repair doors and door jambs
- Install screens and security doors
- Install pocket doors, swinging doors and bi-fold doors
- Reverse door swings
- Install thresholds and handle problem floor transitions
- Install door weather seals
- Install locksets and deadbolts
Custom Cabinets and Modifications
Have you wanted to add a custom cabinets to your kitchen or modify your existing cabinets? Steve has crafted numerous custom cabinets and modified existing cabinets to meet his clients’ specific needs. Before beginning a custom design project, Steve will discuss your need for the new or modified cabinets.
Here are just a few examples of custom cabinets and cabinet modifications Steve provides:
- Assemble cabinets from manufacturer
- Install cabinets
- Build one or two custom cabinets
- Modify existing cabinets for new appliances
- Install cabinet pulls and handles
Do you have a door that needs to be replaced? Have you needed to fix your cabinet but haven’t gotten around to it? As a licensed contractor, Steve can quickly tackle many small home renovations and repairs, and will offer solutions to best update or fix existing problems in your home.
Here are just a few examples of the types of handyman services Steve provides:
- Assemble furniture (Knock Down, IKEA, etc.)
- Install/fix mailbox
- Install/fix towel bars, dispensers, etc.
- Patch plaster and repair drywall
- Install snap-together flooring
- Install microwave
- Install/fix closet rods
Appropriate Materials Used
When you hire Steve, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the materials used in your home renovations. Each project has its own specific needs and Steve will assess what materials your project will need – and, if possible, he will even salvage any existing materials from your home.
Typically, the products and materials Steve will use for your home project will come from San Diego Home Depot, Dixieline home centers, Frost Hardwood Lumber Company, Th&h Hardwoods & Hardware, and Mission Moulding & Wood Specialties. Cabinet doors will be special ordered from Decore-ative Specialties. Steve will do his best to find quality products and materials at a price that fits your budget.
Get a free project review or quote today. Call Steve at 619-987-1740 or complete our online request form.